Saturday, May 23, 2009

BackLinks

Started to research this backlink craze...

I just finished design of my friend's web page and then i started working on promotion.

1. I have written nice descriptive metatag
2. Wrote a bunch of keywords and placed them in meta
3. Found out that keywords dont have any weight with google,yahoo,msn and so on
4. Submitted URL to google and yahoo
5. Uploaded my sitemap to google and yahoo
6. Also used program called AddWeb (I hope it did not damage reputation of my page)
7. Found out that back links are the way to go
8. After long research I found this good article G3Media
9......and now we wait

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ease Installation For Process Pipe
http://www.rocket-rack.com

3 comments:

  1. i have choice you for favorit carnival
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job both in developing and promotion for your friend.

    Web design

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no doubt that having good backlinks can improve the quality of your websites 100 times one way backlinks better than any other Local SEO strategy applied but the main factor here is to consider how to get those good quality backlinks to your website.

    ReplyDelete